RiskQ Tool Launched to Help You Identify your Vulnerabilities and Risks
RiskQ has been developed with the purpose of providing assistance with:
- Identifying and understanding vulnerabilities and risks
- Prioritising, planning and implementing measures to control and manage these vulnerabilities and risks
RiskQ allows users to conduct both vulnerability and/or risk assessments:
- Vulnerability assessment ? is an assessment of an exploitable weakness or deficiency (i.e. the assessment of probability or likelihood of a threat or challenge occurring).
- Risk assessment ? is an assessment of the combination of (i) the probability of a threat or challenge occurring and (ii) the consequence should it happen (i.e. impact).
Current tools on RiskQ include:
- DWA Municipal Strategic Self-Assessment (MuSSA)
- WRC Water Safety Plan Tool
- WRC Water Safety Planning Status Checklist Tool
- WRC Wastewater Risk Abatement Plan Tool
- WRC Wastewater Risk Abatement Planning Status Checklist Tool
- WRC WaterVUL – Water Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessment
- Business Health Assessment
- Climate Change Adaptation Vulnerability Assessment
- Tender Quality Evaluation Schedule
Importantly, RiskQ is not limited to water services related tools, and can accommodate any sector requiring a vulnerability/risk assessment and associated management tool.
If you would like to utilize one of the existing RiskQ tools, or would like assistance in designing and developing your own customized tool, please contact us.